LED full-color screen Huaping fault solution!
1. The LED display screen can’t be displayed
Solution: Check whether the power supply of the electronic display is normal and whether there is a 220V strong current input
2. The LED electronic display is not normal, and the screen is blurred.
(1) Whether the parameter setting of the LED control card is correct, and whether there is a signal transmitted to the LED control card of the electronic display screen;
(2) Whether the communication line is normal, check whether the LED control card has signal input;
(3) Whether the 5V power supply of the LED control card is normal;
3. Part of the electronic display screen display is abnormal, such as black screen, blurred screen
Solution: Check whether the power supply of the abnormal display is working normally; the signal transmission line is faulty; the single module of the display is faulty.
A. There is a problem with the output
1. Check whether the line from the output interface to the signal output IC is connected or short-circuited.
2. Check whether the clock latch signal of the output port is normal.
3. Check whether the cascade output data port between the last driver IC is connected to the data port of the output interface or whether it is short-circuited.
4. The heat dissipation of the chassis is not good, which causes the temperature of the graphics card to rise.
Solution: Eliminate heat dissipation problems.
Check whether the fan is running normally, add oil to the fan, clean the dust in the case, and solve the problem after the heat dissipation problem is solved.
5. Reinstall the system, the graphics card or monitor does not support high resolution.
(1) Restart the computer, press the F8 key continuously, in the advanced startup menu, choose to enter 'safe mode' and press Enter to log in to the system, and then enter the display settings under windows. After selecting 16 colors, click the 'Apply' button Click the 'OK' button.
(2) Restart the computer, in normal windows mode, enter the device manager, delete the graphics card driver, and restart the computer.