AC 220-240V 50Hz
3030 Samsung LM301B 3500K LED, 3030 Epistar dual chip 660nm Red LED, 3030 Epistar dual chip 730nm IR LED
3500K + 660nm + 730nm
Color Rendering Index
470mm x 50mm x 1.5mm
MAIN PRODUCT DVANTAGE
● Samsung LM301B LED & 660nm & 730nm LEDs, EMC 3030 LEDs.
● Moisture proof.
● SCR Dimmable.
● Input connectors on both ends.
● Constant power design.
● 740V MOS linear constant current Isolated IC.
● Over-temperature and Over Voltage and Over current protection.
FEATURES OF DOB CONSTANT CURRENT LIGHTING SOLUTION
● Over-voltage & over-current protection. With five-channel constant power IC design, when input voltage varies between AC 220 and 240V, the IC maintains constant power output within ±5% fluctuation range to protect the module from over-voltage and over-current.
● Over-temperature protection design. When the PCB rises up to a very high temperature after running for some time, the patented technology IC will automatically reduce the output current to control the temperature rising of the PCB.
● Customized design and manufacturing is acceptable.
Advantage of DOB constant current solutions in LED lighting field
● The driverless AC LED modules are cost saving solutions to high power LED lights.
● Neat outer appearance and easy installation.
● The lights will be light weighted, saving transportation cost.
● The light will be maintenance-free within the warranty period.
● The smaller sized DOB boards make the luminaires in smaller dimensions with physical drivers removed.
● Customized designs in power factor, color temperature, CRI(Ra), luminous efficiency and other detailed applications.
● Differential designs assure customers to keep agility in developing new lights with their own brands in the light appearance and its marketing pricing strategy.
International Quality authentication
SEND INQUIRY NOW!
Free of charge for customized design of LED light engines! Contact us for details！
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist