AC 110-120V 60Hz
Color Rendering Index
MAIN PRODUCT DVANTAGE
● Full Spectrum Samsung LM301B 3030 LED.
● Moisture proof.
● Anti-surge level: 2kV.
● Constant power design.
● 740V MOS linear constant current Isolated IC.
● Over-temperature and over voltage and over current protection.
Base Material: Aluminum Base
Copper Thickness: 1Oz (35um)
Board Thickness: 1.5mm
Min. Hole Size: 3mil (0.075mm)
Min. Line Width: 3mil (0.075mm)
Min. Line Spacing: 4mil (0.1mm)
Surface Finishing: HASL
FEATURES OF DOB CONSTANT CURRENT LIGHTING SOLUTION
● Over-voltage & over-current protection. With five-channel constant power IC design, when input voltage varies between AC 220 and 240V, the IC maintains constant power output within ±5% fluctuation range to protect the module from over-voltage and over-current.
● Over-temperature protection design. When the PCB rises up to a very high temperature after running for some time, the patented technology IC will automatically reduce the output current to control the temperature rising of the PCB.
● Customized design and manufacturing is acceptable.
Advantage of DOB constant current solutions in LED lighting field
● The driverless AC LED modules are cost saving solutions to high power LED lights.
● Neat outer appearance and easy installation.
● The lights will be light weighted, saving transportation cost.
● The light will be maintenance-free within the warranty period.
● The smaller sized DOB boards make the luminaires in smaller dimensions with physical drivers removed.
● Customized designs in power factor, color temperature, CRI(Ra), luminous efficiency and other detailed applications.
● Differential designs assure customers to keep agility in developing new lights with their own brands in the light appearance and its marketing pricing strategy.
International Quality authentication
Copyright © 2020 Demo Photoelectric Technology (Wuxi) Co., Ltd. 无锡德盟光电科技有限公司 | All Rights Reserved
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist