Color rendering index
PCT 2835 LED
4-phase power descending setup
● Intelligent control and maintenance free.
● Automatic power descending output in four stages with different SCM timing control.
● Four different power descending output modes for options.
Option 1: 100% x 2 hours + 62.5% x additional 2 hours + 37.5% x additional 2 hours + 12.5% till dawn.
Option 2: 100% x 2 hours + 70% x additional 2 hours + 30% x additional 2 hours + stop working.
Option 3: 100% x 2 hours + 75% x additional 2 hours + 50% x additional 2 hours + 25% till dawn.
Option 4: 100% x 2 hours + 75% x additional 2 hours + 50% x additional 2 hours + stop working.
● Human body induction and IR remote control functions for option.
● Energy saving and environmental protection.
● Stable performance, reliable and long life.
● Linear constant current ic control, optoelectronic integration with over-temperature protection design. When the PCB rises up to a very high temperature after running for some time, the patented technology IC will automatically reduce the output current to control the temperature rising of the PCB.
● Customized board design and manufacturing acceptable in board size and shape, color temperature, CRI(Ra)and other related requirement in the light source boards.
● Customized SCM development for different timing controls acceptable.
Advantage of solar intelligent LED engine solutions in LED lighting field
● The solar LED modules are cost saving solutions.
● Neat outer appearance and easy installation.
● Driverless design, cost saving in the driver purchasing and related shipping cost
● Customized design in solar PV panel and battery setup as per customers’ preference.
● Differential designs assure customers to keep agility in developing new lights with their own brands in the light appearance and its marketing pricing strategy.
Copyright © 2020 Demo Photoelectric Technology (Wuxi) Co., Ltd. 无锡德盟光电科技有限公司 | All Rights Reserved
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist